You love the thrill of juggling deadlines and fostering relationships, seeing a strategy through from start to finish, and producing jaw-dropping results for your clients.
You’ve got a passion for great marketing, and you’re searching for your next big thing – the job that takes all of your considerable skills and puts them to good use while doing what you love.
Sound like you? Then you’re the kind of person who would make an awesome Account Manager at KidGlov, our small-but-mighty agency that is helping the people who are changing the world.
Here’s what we’ll bring you: competitive compensation, a buttoned-up benefits package and a flexible schedule that lets you choose between doing what you love in Omaha or Lincoln.
What you should bring: account/marketing management experience, a stellar resume and the work samples to back it up.
We can’t wait to see what we can make together. Please email your resume and work samples to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.
This position is responsible for working with KidGlov’s current and prospective clients to advance their brands and establish strong, mutually beneficial relationships.
All members of KidGlov are expected to bring passion to their work and produce the highest quality deliverables for our clients’ and the agency’s success. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
ACCOUNT MANAGER FUNCTIONS : ONGOING CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the activities of KidGlov accounts as assigned including strategy, relationship building, team education, project management, sales and profitability.
- Support new business efforts with community relations, prospect meetings, proposal creation and presentations.
- Utilize KidGlov’s project management process and software to manage workloads and work flow.
- Continue to learn and share marketing best practices with team and clients.
- Lead, manage and account for activities of account specialists as assigned.
- Account/marketing management experience
- Ability to work from our Lincoln or Omaha location and meet with local clients (flexible hybrid office/home work model)
- Advertising agency experience preferred
These five values are embedded in the KidGlov culture. If you have these same values in your life, there’s a place for you here.
We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
At KidGlov, we love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.
We can’t wait to see what we can make together. If you think this job is the right fit for you, email your resume and samples to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.