Are you someone who loves to concept and design compelling creative that moves audiences and advances brands? Do you love the idea of working with clients that are making a difference in the world? If so, you may be KidGlov’s ideal Art Director. Named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work, KidGlov focuses on culture first, offers collaboration with top notch coworkers in Lincoln and Omaha, hybrid work, a slew of buttoned up benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work on some of Nebraska’s coolest Changemakers.
This position is responsible for concepting and creating the graphic design and finish art of creative print and digital projects working under and in conjunction with the Creative Directors.
All members of KidGlov are expected to bring passion to their work and produce the highest quality deliverables for our clients’ and the agency’s success. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
ART DIRECTOR FUNCTIONS : ONGOING CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concept creative campaigns alongside Creative Directors
- Create images that convey a message matching the strategic goals
- Develop graphics for print collateral, logos, websites, emails, social media and digital ads
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Light development and working with digital partners
- Light video editing possible
- Ability to work at least 2 days per week in our Lincoln or Omaha location (able to work remote the remaining days of the week).
- Experience/proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Experience/proficiency in social media strategy a plus
- Experience/proficiency in photography a plus
These five values are embedded in the KidGlov culture. If you have these same values in your life, there’s a place for you here.
We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
At KidGlov, we love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.
We can’t wait to see what we can make together. If you think this job is the right fit for you, email your resume and samples to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.