Omaha, Nebraska | Genter – General Intern | On-Site
Make Work Better Every Day
Quantum Workplace, an HR technology provider, equips workplaces with the smartest talent solutions so that they can grow and succeed. We pioneered some of the earliest employee engagement and performance software and have since partnered with thousands of organizations to drive employee, team, and business success.
We’re in the business of creating awesome work environments—and are committed to being one also. We are smart people who care deeply about what we do. We work hard but laugh harder. We wear casual clothes, work flexible hours, and get stuff done. You’ll love it here.
What’s the Opportunity?
As a Content & Communications Intern, you’ll assist various marketing stakeholders in ideating and producing high-quality content that helps Quantum Workplace create meaningful connections with HR and organizational leaders. The ideal candidate is curious, creative, strategic, and has a passion for writing, marketing, and storytelling.
This is a summer internship lasting 10 weeks starting in June, located onsite in Omaha, NE.
You can expect to work 25 hours per week, between the hours of 9am – 2pm. Starting wage is $16/hour.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and marketing stakeholders to create compelling content that aligns with marketing and organizational goals
- Create content for a variety of projects and marketing channels including press releases, social media, digital ads, sponsored articles, blogs, case studies, webinars, videos, email, and more
- Conduct research through marketing software, sales and customer conversations, and keyword/competitive research to identify gaps and inform content initiatives
- Help measure and optimize the success of our content initiatives
Why Quantum Workplace
We are proud of how we rank on Glassdoor and encourage you to read our reviews. Hopefully you will also learn a thing or two about how we make work better every day for our employees.
- 401k: We match 100% of contributions up to 4% and you’re fully vested on Day 1
- Employee-led Diversity Council works to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- Summer hours and flexible work schedule
- No dress code – wear what makes you feel confident – BE YOU!
- Monthly manager-employee lunches for goal planning and development
- We work hard but we have fun too – ping pong breaks increase productivity 😊
At Quantum Workplace, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds and skills.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Quantum Workplace Employee Success Team via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Employee Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-415-8302.