- Work at Home – Nebraska
- Work at Home – Arizona
- Work at Home – Hawaii
- Work at Home – California
- Work at Home – Colorado
- time type: Full time
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at First National. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work remotely 100% of the time and will share a hoteling workspace if/when working onsite, as determined by business needs. The incumbent can work remotely from anywhere in the United States, unless otherwise specified in the job posting. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
As the Content Marketing & Social Media Manager, you’ll develop and execute content to reach Milli’s audiences across numerous platforms, including blogs, email, website, and social media, to provide our customers with helpful information that drives action and builds community. You are highly motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively as an expert storyteller who can translate important data points into actionable content.
About This Role:
- Write helpful and engaging copy across marketing campaigns, including emails, website, advertising, blogs, and event collateral.
- Focus on expanding Milli’s reach and coverage organically with a broad audience, internal team members, and stakeholders.
- Work with graphic designers for content (landing pages, resource pages, blogs) using CMS (WordPress).
- Set, track and report KPIs that guide Milli’s brand and growth strategy.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement.
- Understand technical aspects and best practices of SEO to develop and publish high-performing content that drives traffic and engagement.
- Update and optimize content and website links for maximum search engine rankings.
- Continuously improve SERP rankings and traffic volumes by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social and SEO data/metrics, insights, and best practices and then acting on the information.
- Build, execute and report on owned social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification alongside agencies and freelancers.
- Create well-researched social content quickly, experimenting with format, tone, and timing to optimize for traffic and engagement.
- Grow our presence on LinkedIn, Meta (Facebook/Instagram), and YouTube with innovative content that creates a conversation and engagement with our community.
- Bring a new channel strategy to the table for strategically expanding our social media presence.
- Own the social media editorial calendar, including scheduling, publishing, distribution, tracking success, and areas of improvement.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
You might be a good fit for this role if you have
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple, engaging, and brand-relevant conversations
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say and providing above and beyond experiences in the social space
- Basic understanding of digital analytics and performance tracking to measure content performance and address strategy to meet business goals
- Superior knowledge of social platforms and SEO
To excel in this role, you are
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an exceptional sense of accountability
- An expert-level user of digital analytics and performance tracking
- Naturally curious with an ability to adapt quickly to new technology and to work within a fast-moving and constantly adapting team
- Experienced with platforms like Intercom, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Cloud, Canva, Figma, and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experienced with Diversity & Inclusion and Multicultural content and initiatives
- Able to find creative solutions to problems
- Experienced in editorial or digital video production with consumer-facing campaigns
Here at Milli, we’re building a new kind of intelligent bank; one that lives on your smartphone and helps you take control of your money. We’re on a mission to help our customers spend smarter today and save more for tomorrow by helping them understand their finances and find clever ways to save more money for the things that matter most.
Compensation range (base pay): $71,210.00-$114,158.00
IMPORTANT – This range is for the primary posting location of: Work at Home – NebraskaFinal compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Time Off Programs
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
- Employee Banking
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: https://www.fnbo.com/careers/benefits/.
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.
Job number: R-20222597
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Self-Print Poster
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ GINA Supplement