This position focuses on successfully inventing and expressing big ideas in a variety of mediums for our changemaker clients in the areas of nonprofit, social impact, and purpose-driven for-profit businesses. KidGlov’s copywriter will work in print, broadcast, online and within social media channels, to move an audience to action.
ONGOING CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborative concept invention and ideation
- Content and copy creation
- Presenting creative work both internally and to clients
- Staying on top of copywriting trends and best practices
- A passion and purpose-focused drive for the written word
- Enjoys and is highly proficient working with a team to concept great ideas
- Strong presentation skills and background in presenting creative work
- 3+ years of copywriting experience
- Ability to write long-form copy—blogs, articles, etc.; along with short-form creative writing
- Television/broadcast writing a plus
Core Values: Expectations of all team members
We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
At KidGlov, we love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.
We can’t wait to see what we can make together. If you think this job is the right fit for you, email your resume and samples to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.