This position is responsible for inventing, advancing, and presenting big ideas for our changemaker clients in the areas of nonprofit, social impact, and purpose-driven for-profit businesses. KidGlov’s Creative Director/Copywriter will oversee the creation of work from our talented, driven, and kind team, focusing specifically on coaching and creating strong, strategic copy. This position will rally our team to greatness, proudly present work to the best clients in the world and discern feedback to continue to up-level our work and our partnerships.
ONGOING CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborative leadership of creative concept ideation
- Creative leadership of strategic planning for clients and for KidGlov
- Coaching and mentoring our copywriting team to create great work
- Full creative direction on assigned accounts
- Help KidGlov continue to build an award-winning creative culture focused on our core values and joy in our work more than benefits and perks (although we have those too)
- Creative copywriting on assigned accounts
- Presenting work to current and potential clients and internally, discerning feedback, and working collaboratively with that feedback with the team
- Assisting in the recruitment of top-quality creative talent
- Copywriting background
- 10+ years’ advertising agency or equivalent experience
- Television/video experience preferred
- Branding experience preferred
- Collaborative approach to creative ideation and management
- Belief that a strong culture creates great work and a productive, profitable company
- Enjoys and is highly proficient at concepting great ideas and then working with a team to execute
- Strong presentation skills and background in presenting creative work and strategy
- Enjoys rallying the team to do great work, enjoys rallying clients to appreciate that work
- Ability to discern client and internal feedback and work with the team on adjustments
Core Values: Expectations of all team members
We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
KidGlov is an equal-opportunity employer. We love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.
We can’t wait to see what we can make together. If you think this job is the right fit for you, email your resume and samples to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.