Farmers National Company is an Employee owned company headquartered in Omaha, NE. We are the Nation’s leading landowner services company and have been in business for over 90 years. We pride ourselves in meeting, and exceeding goals and objectives of our clients, customers, and stakeholders! We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, and much more!
Our Marketing Department is looking for an experienced Marketing Professional to join their team as a Designer. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the design and layout of a variety of materials, such as logos, advertising, brochures, reports, presentations, and marketing materials. This person will collaborate with the Marketing team, manager and department head along with multiple business lines to produce high quality designs in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help bring new ideas for design to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Concept, style and design logos, supporting graphics and style guides across all mediums with a desired emphasis print advertising, logo and template design.
- Uphold the execution of typography, icons, logos and assets for multiple platforms
- Assist on a project through all phases such as creative concept, creative direction, design, project management, print management and delivery
- Handle production tactics such as printing techniques and final file preparation.
- Work independently and as part of a marketing team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and on-brand.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field preferred
- 2 years of experience with design studio, ad agency or in-house creative team
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent verbal, grammar, written communications skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team member
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Portfolio of work, required.
- This is not a remote position. Must be available to work on-site in Omaha, NE.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to sit, talk/hear and utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read a computer monitor and use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds
- Occasionally (5%) travel within specified region on prospective client visits and to attend company/industry functions as required
- Diversity Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics–Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar
- Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Leadership–Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Quality Management–Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen–Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals
- Strategic Thinking–Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment–Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing–Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Innovation–Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Visit Farmers National Company for more details & to apply.