The Marketing and Digital Communications Manager is responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management of on-line & off-line communication strategies which target the organizations social media engagement. This will be achieved through a combination of communications, public affairs, and e-marketing development communication strategies.
- Create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Develop a brand voice on other relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Create online multi-channel advocacy & fundraising annual campaigns for the organization.
- Manage the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs.
- Manage email campaign development and implementation
- Develop compelling custom content
- Optimize social media and blog campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and Habitat ReStore sales
- Identify appropriate social media channels for targeted campaigns
- Continue to build and maintain Habitat Omaha’s strong online reputation, and position the organization to be a regional advocate in social media space
- Establish an effective presence on relevant social media sites
- Develop and implement social media response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated
- There are no supervision duties.
EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development and/or reporting, knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Copywriting and copyediting experience
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Must have proven organizational and planning skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with others
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues and work on a team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and able to assist in database reporting
- Must display enthusiasm, a positive attitude, maturity, good judgment and professional manner and personal appearance
- Must have affection and compassion for people of all backgrounds and a desire to end substandard housing
- Must be skilled at working with a culturally diverse staff and community
- Must be considerate and respectful of all employees, volunteers and customers
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Habitat for Humanity of Omaha (Habitat Omaha) actively recruits, employs, trains, compensates employees regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Habitat Omaha complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including workplace harassment.
At Habitat Omaha, we have a clear vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work. Our vision is to see a world where everyone has a safe, affordable place to live, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected in the work that we do externally in the community, as well as internally with our employment practices.