Is this you?
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for delivering visually powerful creative work and can succeed in a fast-paced, agile environment. We want somebody who brings a digital-first mindset that can help lead our clients to the solutions they need today, but also has experience in more traditional mediums.
This is us:
Anderson Partners is a marketing communications firm that helps B2B and B2C brands connect with their targets in today’s ever-changing marketplace. From integrated campaigns to sales support and everything in between, we partner with companies that have big dreams and goals. We work to build long-lasting relationships with our clients and are motivated to see them succeed.
We are passionate about two things: delivering great work and helping our clients succeed. Together, our team develops innovative strategies and quality work that position our clients to thrive in highly competitive environments.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2-5 years marketing agency (or related) experience
- A can-do attitude that inspires our team to do their best work and gets clients excited
- A team player with no ego
- Strong typography skills and a keen attention to detail
- A curiosity to learn from others and passion for continuous improvement
- The ability to balance the creative side with the business side
- A self-starter who can manage their time and the multiple projects on their plate
The candidate must be/show:
- Versed in Adobe CS—with working knowledge of AfterEffects, and Premier Pro
- Mid-level WordPress experience
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Familiar with best practices for social and digital advertising
- Able to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Able to collaborate with the copywriter to enhance the work and keep everything on-brand
- Experience in print and print production, including managing vendors and production partners
- Confidence in what you present and ownership of your work in a remote environment
- Comfortable presenting your work and the thinking behind it
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Plan
- 401(k) including employer non-elective contribution of 3% to all full-time employees
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Training Opportunities
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and samples of your work to Krista Meisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full job posting, go to: https://www.andersonpartners.com/career-digital-designer/.