The Greater Omaha Chamber is looking for the right person to join our Marketing/Communications team as our Digital Marketing Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven, results oriented and love solving marketing challenges with technology. They will be work with the other members of the department and organization to engage audiences and propel the Greater Omaha Chamber brand forward.
This role is responsible for planning and executing digital communication and marketing efforts for the Greater Omaha Chamber. They will maintain and optimize the Chamber’s web presence, help set the editorial calendar, manage digital advertising campaigns and manage the Chamber’s communications channels to support organizational activities. This person will be an expert in our digital metrics, make strategic recommendations based on them, and build an innovative digital ecosystem.
To join our team, you will need:
- Familiarity with website CMS and ability to operate WYSIWYG editing software
- Proficiency working with social media applications and ad platforms
- Google Analytics certification preferred and basic knowledge of web analytics and tracking
- Related work experience in digital marketing/website content management strongly encouraged.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, multiple high-priority projects
- Strong communication orientation and ability to work with all levels of Chamber leadership, including board, staff, members and vendors
- Must be a great problem solver who operates within the organizations vision, mission and values and consistently keeps the brand in mind
Send resume, cover letter & salary requirements via email to email@example.com by
– AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER –