Media · Omaha, Nebraska
We’re looking for a Digital Media Manager to translate client business objectives into smart, connected media plans. This role will lead and manage digital advertising strategies and plans for several clients under the direction of our Head of Media. This person will work closely with our Connections Team to research, develop and execute data driven media plans across the agency.
This position can be remote or based in our Omaha, NE office.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years planning and buying digital media. This person must have a passion for making the complex simple and be proficient in digital display, digital video including CTV, digital audio, native and more. Experience with hands-on buying and optimization in a DSP is beneficial. This role is a part of our Connections team consisting of social, PR & media experts.
Preferred platform experience:
- Freewheel or Advantage
- DSP programmatic buying platform
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Respect Your Craft
- Oversee planning, buying, implementing, and analyzing the performance of digital marketing initiatives across a range of channels
- Manage media budgets, pacing, and campaign performance to hit campaign goals
- Develop digital media solutions to meet clients’ brand/marketing objectives based on insight and data
- Spot trends and technologies that play increasingly important roles in people’s lives
- Prioritizes projects and works to follow up/follow through to ensure deadlines are met (internal/external)
- Establish/maintain a positive working relationship with all media vendors
- Analyze reports/data to optimize and scale campaigns.
- Complete research to inform media plans
- Assist in teaching and mentoring junior team members with reporting roles
Act Like A Pro
- Think like an executive, question like a marketer
- Assist with planning media strategy and rationale for communication architecture
- Showcase exceptional critical thinking, balancing the analytical with the creative
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams: Public Relations, Social Media, Project Management, Creative, and Finance
- Harness powerful presentation skills when reporting media plans and performance to our clients
- Demonstrate and understand digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance
Try New Things
- Learn and master technology stack
- Encourage innovation
- Help improve internal methods and process
ABOUT BAILEY LAUERMAN
Bailey Lauerman is headquartered in Omaha with an office in LA. As a small, independent agency, our focus is on growing business. Insight and understanding of overlooked segments of America has allowed us to reshape marketing plans, open doors to larger opportunities, and liberate brands.
We’ve created client partnerships that lead to nationally-recognized work on brands like Bosch, Panda Express, Phillips 66, UnitedHealthcare and Disney. We’ve been recognized as Advertising Age’s National Small Agency of the Year and as the No. 4 Most Effective Independent Agency in North America by the Effie Effectiveness Index.
A majority of our stock is owned by our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Employee ownership has, and continues to be, a driving force in our culture, as each employee has a vested interest and role in our collective success.
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible schedules
- Affordable healthcare
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Company-provided laptop
- Cell phone stipend