Posted: June 13, 2022
Digital & Product Marketing Specialist
American National Bank is seeking a Digital & Product Marketing Specialist. The Digital & Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing, and supporting ANB’s brand and profitability through the strategic execution of highly digital and product-focused marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market and audience research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and line of business leaders, presenting strategic and insight-based idea and creating content to aid in the success of product launches and defined marketing campaigns. This role will support all website content management & design.
Experience, Education & Training Requirements
- 3+ years of marketing and/or advertising experience; specifically, in omnichannel/digital-focused campaign management and/or website content management.
- Strong preference for individuals with experience in the financial services sector.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
Education, Licensure & Certification Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field is strongly preferred. Relevant job experience can substitute for formal education.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Deep knowledge of modern, omnichannel marketing principles and strategy, with specialized knowledge in website/CMS management, UX design concepts, customer journey mapping, SEO implementation, paid and organic media concepts for both digital (email, website, social) and traditional (print, direct mail) channels as it relates to brand and product marketing.
- Strong computer skills primarily using Microsoft Office, as well as basic awareness about and/or skills in design programs such as Canva and Adobe Creative Suite, and ability to learn and navigate project management software.
- Read and communicate insights about analytics, including customer profile data, website/application performance and user behavior data and media/advertising/marketing metrics.
- Continued awareness of the ever-changing trends and best practices in common digital channels, including social media and content marketing/management.
- Self-starter and multitasker across multiple projects and in a fast-paced and team-based environment.
- Strong understanding of consumer and B2B revenue functions and go-to-market strategy development.
- Great problem solving & project management skills along with comfort in managing multiple responsibilities at once.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Natural curiosity along with an appetite for and willingness to continuously learn.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)