- 1202 P St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
- Do people describe you as highly detailed and determined?
- Do you have the ability to develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions?
- Do you possess a curious mentality, solid positive energy, stress resistance and confidence?
- Do you look for new ideas and approaches that are backed by sound thinking, data and best practices?
- Do you embrace and proactively utilize technology to optimize efficiency, effectiveness and reporting?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, our Director of Finance opportunity may be a great fit for you.
As our Director of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- financial accounting and reporting
- implementing procedures and internal controls
- continuously optimizing the accounting department, vendor partnerships, and business operations to improve efficiency, cut costs and realize missed opportunity income
- managing the accounts receivable, accounts payable, client billing, cash management and general accounting functions
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (master’s degree in business administration or financial accounting preferred) along with a minimum of eight years of progressive accounting experience. Previous supervisory experience required. Previous experience with billable time, time utilization/optimization and cost accounting is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.