Mud Mile is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist to join us on our path.
The team at Mud Mile is world class. We’re inventors, artists and creators. We push boundaries and think critically. We tell award winning stories by challenging norms. We are lifelong learners and artistic maestros. But most importantly, we find joy in our work and we’re really good with people.
Preference will be given to candidates available to work from either our Omaha, Neb. or Sioux Falls, S.D. offices, but we will consider candidates at remote locations if they’re a good fit.
Discover a new path at Mud Mile. Send your resume, references, and work examples to email@example.com to apply.
- Monday or another project management tool
- Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- MailChimp or another mass email platform
- Google Suite
- Design, prepare and send email campaigns for established partner accounts in professional email marketing platforms
- Work with stakeholders and social media manager to create impactful and eye catching graphics for use in email campaigns that can also be used across other media, including social media and blogs
- Work with client to identify appropriate landing pages, as necessary
- Make adjustments to content plan, as needed, to accommodate changes in client’s business plan and calendar
- Segment audiences according to various parameters as needed
- Be open to editing requests and feedback from Mud Mile’s creative team and clients
- Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Make edits to automated email workflow and content, as needed
- Update reporting scorecards after a campaign’s completion to help monitor KPIs and adjust strategy accordingly
- Maintain working knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM laws and regulations
- A willingness to ask questions and display intellectual curiosity about the project to help facilitate a better understanding of overall goals to achieve an optimal outcome
- 1+ years working with email marketing in both B2B and B2C capacities in-house, at an agency, or in a freelance capacity
- Strong communication skills to interact with both clients and members of the Mud Mile team
- Strong time management skills and a commitment to adhere to deadlines
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Understanding of email marketing KPIs and benchmarks
ABOUT MUD MILE COMMUNICATIONS
Mud Mile serves a prestigious, national client roster from our offices in Omaha, Neb. and Sioux Falls, S.D.
We are the region’s most awarded strategic communications and content agency. And we’re ready to grow with you.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Mud Mile Communications provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Full posting here – Careers – Mud Mile Communications