Marketing | Hybrid – Omaha, San Francisco | Internship
Here at Sojern, we are on a mission to empower travel marketers to move travelers from dream to destination. Powered by machine learning and travel data, Sojern is quickly becoming the #1 travel marketing platform serving thousands of hotels, attractions, airlines and destinations worldwide.
We made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, were recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine and were named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. We are headquartered in San Francisco with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, London, Paris, Omaha and Singapore.
Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer.
Need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the travel advertising industry and gain experience working on a broad range of design projects and collaborate with team members from around the world.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will have the opportunity to assist with the design of various projects, including print, presentation, e-mail, web, and more across Sojern.
You must demonstrate exceptional skills in design, communication, collaboration, and time management, as well as thrive in a fast-paced environment. So, if you’re passionate about travel and the thought of designing spectacular sales materials excites you, we’d like to hear from you!
**For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio and resume.
- Inputting content on the website, including but not limited to website translations, alt tags, meta descriptions, and more
- Assist teams with presentation and sales deck clean up to ensure brand consistency
- Create sales and marketing materials, including one-sheets, presentations, case studies, social media posts, and more
- Follow brand standards and actively collaborate with the team to develop additional graphic standards
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Designer, Senior Creative Manager, Marketing Team, and other Designers
- Available to work up to 32-hours per week (Fridays off!)
- Pursuing or Completed an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Web Design field
- 0 – 1 Year experience in graphic or web design field
- Skilled in the big 3 Adobe CC apps: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Solid visual design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Must be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Experience with Webflow
- Fluent in more than one language
- Experience with Google Products
- Experience with Asana
- This is a paid opportunity through the end of September
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one archetype traveler, there is no one archetype employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has over 15 employee-led Affinity Groups, including Embrace Inclusion, So-Proud, Sojern Women’s Group, Sojern Gives Back, and more, which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Full posting here: Graphic Design Intern #1780 job at Sojern in OMAHA, NE, powered by JobScore