Reports to: Director of Marketing, Fusion Marketplace
Location: In-office, hybrid schedule
General Summary: Fusion Medical Staffing is searching for a Market Research Analyst to collect data and inputs from various sources, synthesize findings, and provide timely insights and recommendations to drive growth. The analyst will play a role in developing strategic marketing programs, informing marketing decisions, optimizing ongoing campaigns, guiding user experiences, and improving content strategies.
This role will work closely with marketing and cross-functional teams using industry, audience, and competitive data to help us more strategically increase brand awareness and market share.
Fusion Medical Staffing is a traveler-first medical staffing agency. We are on a mission to improve the lives of everyone we touch and work to provide top healthcare professionals to our clients nationwide. At Fusion, we do not just work hard and play hard every day; we do it with a purpose. Our thriving culture allows us to focus on our core values while making a positive impact, both personally and professionally.
Why would you settle for any old job? Fusion believes in authenticity, integrity, determination, and a positive attitude to help you grow into a truly great career here.
Your motivation A-game.
We give you:
A great place to work.
You want to do great things? We do too!
Let’s do them together.
- Research and conduct market intelligence for brand, industry, trends, market size and share, audiences, competitors, and SWOT
- Be the voice of the consumer by conducting primary and secondary research to define segmentation, demographic, pains, motivations, opportunities, and develop personas for users and buyers
- Track and provide competitive intelligence from position and messaging to pricing and features
- Study, survey and track brand awareness, perception, affinity, and brand audit to help define our value proposition and go-to-market strategy
- Integrate and analyze proprietary data from various sources into actionable marketing insights
- Proficiency in English language (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Detail Oriented
- Humble, Driven, Positive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and writing skills.
- Team player who exhibits our leadership mindset
- Computer Skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal accountability
- Results driven mentality
This job operates as a hybrid position in an office and/or home environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- Is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel;
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST (flexible start/end times with manager discretion). Regular and punctual attendance is required
Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms, social and online listening platforms, and data visualization tools
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Demonstrated ability to go beyond the “what” and tell the “why” within research results
- Knowledge of communication and marketing principles, concepts, techniques, and applications
Preferred Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or business
- At least four years of related experience
- Technology marketing experience
- Ability to adjust to changing environments and priorities
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of developing strategic marketing insights and recommendations that drive results
What we offer:
- In-office and/or hybrid work schedule with computer equipment set up for home
- Up to $500 stipend for cell phone and internet
- Fusion Profit Sharing
- Reimbursement for wellness items and activities
- Learning and development reimbursement
- Honor Paid Time Off
- Family-Friendly Health Benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Company events
- Employee Resource Groups
- Volunteer and Community Engagement opportunities
- Handyman Services
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.
**EOE/E-Verify Employer** 08/22/2022
About the role
Fusion Medical Staffing is searching for a Market Research Analyst to collect data and inputs from various sources, synthesize findings, and provide timely insights and recommendations to drive growth. The analyst will play a role in developing strategic marketing programs, informing marketing decisions, optimizing ongoing campaigns, guiding user experiences, and improving content strategies.