Omaha, Nebraska | General – General Intern | On-Site
Make Work Better Every Day
Quantum Workplace, an HR technology provider, equips workplaces with the smartest talent solutions so that they can grow and succeed. We pioneered some of the earliest employee engagement and performance software and have since partnered with thousands of organizations to drive employee, team, and business success.
We’re in the business of creating awesome work environments—and are committed to being one also. We are smart people who care deeply about what we do. We work hard but laugh harder. We wear casual clothes, work flexible hours, and get stuff done. You’ll love it here.
Whats the Opportunity?
As a Marketing Analyst & Operations Intern, you’ll assist various marketing stakeholders in database management and analytics projects that help Quantum Workplace measure the ROI of our efforts and make data-backed decisions. The ideal candidate is curious, detail-oriented, and analytical and has a passion for collecting, cleaning, and using data to get results.
This is a summer internship lasting 10 weeks starting in June, located onsite in Omaha, NE.
You can expect to work 25 hours per week, between the hours of 9am – 2pm. Starting wage is $16/hour.
- Analyze performance of various marketing channels (including web pages, ads, emails, call scripts, and more) and to surface optimization opportunities
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders to ideate, implement, monitor, and present performance of A/B tests across various channels
- Create and ensure accuracy of marketing performance reports
- Maintain database hygiene through contact enrichment, data entry, and scrubbing
- Facilitate Closed Won/Lost interviews and analyze quantitative data and present findings
- Conduct competitive research and market experiments to understand demand for Quantum Workplace products and services
Why Quantum Workplace
We are proud of how we rank on Glassdoor and encourage you to read our reviews. Hopefully you will also learn a thing or two about how we make work better every day for our employees.
- 401k: We match 100% of contributions up to 4% and you’re fully vested on Day 1
- Employee-led Diversity Council works to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- Summer hours and flexible work schedule
- No dress code – wear what makes you feel confident – BE YOU!
- Monthly manager-employee lunches for goal planning and development
- We work hard but we have fun too – ping pong breaks increase productivity 😊
At Quantum Workplace, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds and skills.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Quantum Workplace Employee Success Team via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Employee Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-415-8302.