Marketing Assistant – Full Time
National Headquarters, Omaha, NE
Godfather’s Pizza, an Omaha-icon and national restaurant brand, is looking for a creative, organized, and outgoing individual to join our team as our Marketing Assistant and lead writer. This individual needs to know how to write well and self-edit content. Attention to detail and an understanding of grammar a must. In addition to writing, our assistant will play an integral role in supporting the marketing leads for both our traditional and express franchisees.
In addition, this person will help write and manage the content for our franchise web portal. And, best of all, they will manage The Godfather’s appearance calendar.
The right individual must love a fast-paced, energetic environment, contributing to the team goals and having fun while working!
- Research, collect, write, and edit the content of all newsletters and publications
- Write and distribute PR-releases in support of all facets of our business
- Input content into our franchise portal keeping the content fresh and relevant
- Manage The Godfather’s appearance calendar
- Manage the departmental billing, print bids process, marketing item inventory, and other support functions
- Experience: BA/BS in marketing, advertising, communications, English or related field
- 2-4 years’ work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel/spreadsheet skills a plus; experience with WordPress or other content management systems a plus.