- Swanson Russell, Lincoln or Omaha, NE, United States
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
A Marketing Data Analyst helps account teams and clients identify insights that drive groundbreaking creativity while measuring and analyzing the impact of those creative campaign activations. As a member of the Experience Team, this role is central to providing a constant feedback loop to the strategy, account, and creative teams, as well as to client leadership with the goals of insight development, continuous improvement, and the highest level of data integrity. The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for researching, architecting, implementing, and optimizing all marketing technologies used to derive critical audience insights that inform our creative and marketing campaign strategies. Additionally, this role is responsible for gathering, analyzing, reporting, and interpreting omnichannel marketing campaign data to improve and optimize client marketing programs.
- Develop data and reporting strategies, including customer journey and KPI planning
- Implement data collection and tracking plans
- Manage data collection and data synthesis
- Uncover insights and present performance reports
- Interpret data for client or new business deliverables
- Troubleshoot data issues and recommend solutions
- Learn and master technology stack
- Stay up to date on all marketing tools, technologies and trends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Passionate about data, technology, and creativity
- Intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills and determination
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of marketing strategies, data and metrics
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness
- Experience building and automating management level reporting
- Experience in statistical analysis and data programming languages (SAS, SQL, Python, and/or R)
- Experience with Google Suite of web analytics platform(s) (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Attribution, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis, report generation, and data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, Datorama, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or graduate degree
- 2-5 years of work experience in marketing analytics, research, statistical or data analysis (or academic equivalent)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More information here.