- Swanson Russell, Lincoln or Omaha, NE, United States
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world.
A Marketing Data Coordinator assists a team of strategists and analysts with data collection, analysis, quality control, and insight development that drives groundbreaking creativity and business results. This role is central to providing a constant feedback loop to the strategy, account, creative, and client teams with insights, ideas for continuous improvement, and the highest level of data integrity. The Marketing Data Coordinator is responsible for implementing client tracking plans, data collection and formatting, quality control, and timing of all data management and reporting deliverables. Additionally, this role is responsible for helping prepare client performance reports and assisting staff in analyzing data for planning omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with experience and media teams to develop tracking plans and parameters
- Implement client tracking plans through Google Tag Manager
- Manage day-to-day data collection procedures
- Run quality control on all tracking plans to ensure data integrity
- Work with strategist and data analysts to develop reporting deliverables
- Learn and master technology stack
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2 or more years of analytics and campaign tracking experience
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience in data analysis, report generation, and data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Datorama, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with 3rd party data, social listening, and analytics platform(s) (Resonate, Brandwatch, Helixa, Crimson Hexagon, Talkwalker, Infegy, etc.)
- Understanding of digital media as it relates to measurement and tracking
- Passionate about data, technology, and creativity
- Intellectual curiosity, problem-solving skills and determination
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to listen to stakeholders and provide solutions
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Effective presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For more information visit: Swanson Russell Marketing Data Coordinator | SmartRecruiters