Would you like to put your skills to work for a creative company that truly believes in the power of great design to change the status quo? Do you want to team up with brilliant coaches, writers, videographers, photographers, UX and 3D experts, engineers, developers, marketers and entrepreneurs to reveal that more is possible? We aren’t just looking for a talented graphic artist. We are looking for a Marketing & Events Senior Graphic Designer who wants to help us redefine how people feel about an entire industry! From developing jaw-dropping marketing materials and quarterly publications to leading our internal employment brand and social events – You’d be at the center of it all. Come work alongside a multifunctional group of talented individuals – kind of like an internal agency – that make up the Supportworks Creative & Marketing Team.
What We Do
Supportworks comprises a family of distinct companies that share a single purpose: to redefine the contractor industry. Foundation Supportworks develops, manufactures, and distributes foundation and concrete repair products to a network of home repair contractors across North America and beyond. Hello Garage, is a franchise system that’s opening up the possibilities in the garage renovation space. And SolutionView is a software company that develops digital tools that radically improve the contractor-homeowner experience.
As a Marketing & Events Graphic Designer, you will:
- Lead the internal Employment Branding creative efforts that help create remarkable experiences for our employees – including branding for our monthly employee social events, company newsletter publication, job fair collateral and other social engagements.
- Lead the Supportworks Corporate Brand by developing consistent marketing collateral across multiple mediums – including print, web, email campaigns and social medial graphics.
- Collaborate with the Creative & Marketing and Events teams to help develop marketing collateral and branding assets for our national conferences.
- Proactively source new ideas for the Supportworks Corporate marketing initiatives and collaborate with the VP of Creative & Marketing, Graphic Design Manager/Art Director for implementation.
- Manage project requests, execute design projects, and deliver on brand and on time.
- Get a chance to work for company that has been ranked Top 5 Best Places to Work in Omaha in 2020, 2021 and #1 in 2022!
Education and Experience
- 5-8+ years of demonstrated professional growth as a Graphic Designer.
- A combination of education (college, associate degree or certificate in graphic design is preferred) and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Experience with brand development, designing marketing collateral and social content.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible mindset when soliciting feedback and/or receiving art direction.
- Experience designing for special events / conference branding is a plus.
- A digital portfolio of work is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance