- Lincoln or Omaha, Lincoln or Omaha, NE, United States
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
- When you see disorganization, do you feel a compulsion to fix it?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do others come to you to review their work because they know you will catch mistakes and errors?
- Are you excellent at orchestrating multiple moving parts and keeping everything in order?
- Do others enjoy working with you and comment on your positive attitude?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, our marketing Project Manager position may be a great fit for you.
Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, has an immediate need for a marketing Project Manager in our Lincoln office. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of client projects, which includes ensuring deadlines are met, proofing print copy and layouts, shipping materials and communicating with internal teams.
Qualified candidates must have 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Marketing/advertising experience or coursework is preferred, but not required. Exceptional organizational, grammar, proofreading, and time management skills are essential. The ability to communicate with others on all employment levels and handle multiple projects is critical.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.