In your position.
As a Marketing Strategist, you’ll develop innovative multi-channel marketing programs that deliver exceptional results. You will collaborate with clients, creatives, media strategists and cross-agency teams to build and present smart, considered, world-class work that solves pressing business problems. We’re looking for an analytical thinker that can quickly review and assess data, find opportunities and form a cohesive plan of action.
- 5-7 years experience in marketing strategy (agency/marketing firm preferred)
- Significant experience in marketing, advertising and communications, including digital marketing, social, public relations, lead gen and demand gen, and search engine marketing
- Strong analytical thinker with attention to detail while thinking about the larger story that data can tell
- Unique ability to research, find insights, and tell a compelling story that helps others believe in your solution strategies
- Highly motivated by creating work that works; building marketing strategy plans that are focused on meeting client KPIs within the constraints of timelines and budget
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Quickly and easily adapt to changing requests/needs’
- Has excellent organizational and ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Omaha-based, able to be in office 3+ days per week
- Builds integrated marketing plans that include content, digital, traditional and media strategies
- Leads industry, competitive and target market research assignments
- Collaborates with the creative team to develop website content strategies and sitemaps
- Defines and implements lead nurturing campaigns, in conjunction with the creative team
- Implements HubSpot emails, campaigns, landing pages, forms, etc. in conjunction with the creative team
- Tests and analyzes marketing campaigns, and recommends and oversees adjustments and changes as necessary
- Continuously evaluates the efficacy of digital media buys, making recommendations for improvements as needed
- Leads keyword research, creates keyword strategy and website optimization plans
- Assists in the implementation of SEO and link-building improvement opportunities for websites
- Creates monthly and/or quarterly status and metrics reports
- Provides insight on emerging trends and online media for the agency and clients
- Contributes to the growth and goals of the agency and team, including meeting deadlines, following agency processes, attending agency outings and exemplifying agency core values
What we offer.
At Ervin & Smith, we provide something truly unique: a place to experiment and push yourself to new heights with the support of an executive team of experts who are accessible for hands-on coaching and mentorship. Our team members value relationships, collaboration, creativity and results above all else.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and generous agency closures and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing professional development, as well as extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness and well-being.
Ervin & Smith embraces diversity and equal opportunity, and we are committed to equity and justice in our work and our community. We are determined to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills because we understand that’s where the best ideas come from.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.