We’re Hiring a Media Coordinator
Are you a creative right-brain thinker with a keen business sense?
We are looking for a media coordinator to join our team in Omaha, NE.
Eleven Twenty-Three is a full-service ad agency that specializes in both creative development as well as media planning for a wide range of clients. Our media department prides itself in strong rate negotiations, digital expertise and promotional development.
The Media Coordinator (MC) will assist media buyers in campaign development, market research, media buying and digital reporting for strategic media plans across online and offline media for clients. This role will report to the assigned Media Buyer, and Agency Account Director.
(MC) will be tasked with bringing creative and timely solutions to the team and multi-tasking across the various brands we service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities as Media Coordinator
· Assist in development of media plans through research and recommendations
· Assist in pricing for media schedules
· Execute traditional, digital display and social media campaigns
· Provide optimization and reporting support for digital programs
· Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data
· Media order entry
· Maintain effective relationships with both internal team and external media partners
· Analyze opportunities and make sound recommendations in the best interest of the client
· Ensure accuracy of work
· Attend and participate in agency managed events/client promotions
· Keep up with the latest trends in advertising and other client-related industries
· Attend and participate actively in relevant team, agency and client meetings
· Be an active participant in idea generation, brainstorming and creative thinking
· Grow knowledge of media strategies and ad networks
· Be a positive, motivating member of the team
· Bring new ideas to the team and champion the use of paid opportunities to reach audiences
· Communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
· Conduct clear and candid communication with team members and clients
· Listen well and solve problems to achieve the most effective outcome for the client
· Develop strong relationships across the agency
· Represent the team in a positive manner in all endeavors
· Be accountable for delivering high-quality work on time and on budget
Agency Culture Expectations
· Be a team player, inspiring trust and teamwork among the team and throughout the agency
· Demonstrate a passion for always doing the best work
· Collaborate among multiple departments effectively and efficiently
· Conduct business with a conscientious, straightforward and dedicated work ethic
· Respect all equally — internally and externally
· Passionately uphold the agency brand, culture and values
· 2+ years’ previous experience as a media coordinator, project manager, or general agency experience preferred
· Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects at a time
· Knowledge of the media landscape — with a special focus on digital
· Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating energy and passion for the work
· Effective problem-solver and generator of innovative solutions
· Focused on delivering great work, no matter project size or complexity
· Well versed in applicable software and technology platforms
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Eleven Twenty-Three is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply, email ➡️ firstname.lastname@example.org