Smith Kroeger is a growing marketing communications company that’s always on the move while serving a wide range of industries. We accelerate our clients’ success and move their brands forward by thinking fast and working smart.
The person in this full-time position is expected to help shepherd our advertising campaigns, programs and services throughout their lifecycle. They’ll work closely with clients, the account services team, and their peers on the digital and traditional teams to plan, gain approval, coordinate, schedule, maintain, optimize and report on results all the while making data-driven decisions to better achieve our clients’ goals. They will learn fast because our systems and processes are evolving every day to include new platforms, tactics, and strategies, and to keep up with the latest trends and developments in terms of browsers, operating systems, privacy, and trackability.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, strategic and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, integrity, and common sense.
Special consideration will be made for candidates who have proven experience driving revenue and implementing campaigns or marketing services with trackable results.
- Invoice processing and reconciliation
- Requesting broadcast availability
- Implementation of multi-media plans (traditional and digital)
- Trafficking of creative elements as needed
- Perform post-buy analysis and report on results
- Gather research including media trends, client-related industry trends, SQAD, etc.
- Complete media tasks as assigned
- Attend meetings and support and coordinate with the media team
- Interest in the business side of advertising
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite proficiency
- Interest in learning what goes on “behind the curtain”
- Interest in learning about all forms of paid media (traditional and digital) and how they can help clients succeed
- Bachelor’s in marketing, advertising, business administration or similar field OR equivalent 2-4 year professional experience
- The ideal candidate is a multitasker and deadline-oriented
- An ideal candidate has strong communication skills and is not afraid to ask for help and is reliable, accountable, and flexible.
- A positive attitude and good organization skills are a must
The candidate does not need to have experience fulfilling all the responsibilities listed above, just the willingness to learn and have a team-player mindset. We are a team looking for our next recruit to train and help them grow their skills.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Company paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Fun company-wide activities and events
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Cover letter and/or introductory email
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
Smith Kroeger provides an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Smith Kroeger will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form below or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.