Anderson Partners, a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm, is looking for a Media Manager who is well-versed in all types of media. This person will be responsible for the research, development and implementation of media plans, and will execute the media planning and buying responsibilities. This person will ensure the client’s goals are achieved through the execution of the media strategy.
At Anderson Partners, we constantly seek fresh angles and unique opportunities that position our clients for success. Together, our team develops innovative strategies and creative campaigns that help our clients to thrive in highly competitive environments.
- Prepare, execute and monitor media plans and schedules
- Purchase and place all forms of advertising, including digital advertising
- Negotiate pricing and value-added merchandising
- Perform post-buy analysis and report on results
- Act as the primary contact for all media vendors
- Stay current with all forms of media
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive knowledge of all forms of advertising
- Be a strong negotiator
- Possess excellent verbal & written communications and presentation skills
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5-7 years of media experience, preferably in an ad agency. Experience with Workamajig, MediaForce and Comscore is a plus. To apply, please send a resume and cover to Krista Meisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.