Public Relations · Omaha, Nebraska
Bailey Lauerman is made for America. As a 50 year–old independent agency, based in Omaha, Nebraska we have developed an understanding of a large segment of the population between the coast that is often overlooked by marketers. Misunderstood. Ignored. We call it “The Everything In-Between (EIB)”. With that understanding, we develop work that is smart, respectful, and clever.
We’re hiring a Paid Social Manager to join the Connections Team which is comprised of our Public Relations, Social and Media departments.
This position can be remote or based in our Omaha, NE office.
The Paid Social Manager will play a key role in leading, growing, and executing paid social media strategies and campaigns for our clients and agency. You’ll work closely alongside our social, media creative, account planning and account management teams to create strategic paid campaigns that breaks through to engage with key audiences.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, execute and manage paid social media campaigns across 5+ clients on a variety of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok
- Create strategic plans for paid social campaigns to achieve awareness, interest or lead generation goals
- Work directly with paid media team to assist in media plan development providing KPIs and estimated performance delivery
- Collaborate with social media teams during content planning to provide strategic guidance for paid opportunities with organic content
- Assign and manage budgets and ensure budgets are properly pacing and managed properly throughout the campaign
- Assist and lead client meetings and presentations, and be a main point of contact for client communication
- Lead creation of strategic social media briefs for creative execution
- Assist in brainstorming sessions
- Daily management and optimization of paid social campaigns
- Responsible for all client deliverables, campaign performance and reporting
- Assist with invoices and paid social billing with the accounting team
- Be an industry expert, staying on top of trends, themes and social changes to provide industry updates to agency team members and clients
- Proactively bring innovative social strategies and ideas to the team on behalf of clients
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field preferred
- Experience managing paid social media campaigns across various social media platforms
- Experience in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics measuring social traffic, conversions and ROI
- Familiarity and experience implementing pixels and UTM tracking to monitor and track conversions
- Familiarity with social media tools for publishing, monitoring, social listening and reporting (Sprinklr, Netbase, Grin, SproutSocial, etc.) in addition to standard applications like Excel and Google Slides
- Ability to take a variety of data and provide insights and opportunities
- Experience working on a full media campaign and understanding how paid social fits into the larger picture
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit bringing new ideas to the team and clients
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and to juggle multiple tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience working in social media; agency experience preferred
- 2+ years of managing and executing paid social
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Personal Training and Development Opportunities
- Cell phone stipend
- Competitive healthcare and dental
- Company-provided computer and accessories
- A majority of our stock is owned by our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Employee ownership has and continues to be, a driving force in our culture, as each employee as an owner has a vested interest and role in our collective success.