About the job:
This position will support our Talent Acquisition and Associate Experience initiatives. Creativity, curiosity, and a deep understanding of Signature’s brand are the keys to your success in this role. You’ll be supporting associate communication & talent acquisition marketing initiatives by writing social media posts, blogs, email campaigns, and more. All grounded in inclusive messaging and prioritizing the diversity of voices you feature. On any given day, you will:
- Curate creative ways to entice people to learn more about career opportunities at Signature.
- Write content to transform general candidate, associate and community communications into experience defining moments that matter. This may include a blend of long form writing and shorter pieces and editing employee generated content that is amplified across multiple channels such as websites, blogs, event resources, social media, and email campaigns.
- Research audiences to create content to cut through the noise and reach them.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Team to amplify our employer value proposition and ensure your copy has a consistent brand voice and aligns with legal requirements.
- Exercise your project management skills to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Plan and execute on full content amplification, while making impactful decisions across multiple channels ensuring maximum ROI
- Write as a key contributor to our in-house magazine, Moments
- Drive recruitment marketing efforts by aligning your content and tailoring your messaging to different candidate segments across a variety of channels.
- Become a trusted advisor to the business by collecting stories and developing strategies to effectively leverage your content in the attraction & recruitment process.
- Research and stay abreast of employment brand best practices and trends across social and digital media landscapes.
- Take calculated risks and push the boundaries of traditional methods of communication, elevating Signature’s brand.
- Ensure our existing assets are engaging, relevant, and on brand by periodically conducting content audits.
- Leverage Signature’s brand to help submit award submittals that elevate and differentiate Signature’s brand and credibility as an employer of choice.
- A blend of uber organized and creative – we want all your creative juices to flow while at the same time be able to easily explain the ROI.
- Love the Signature brand. Signature’s story is special. This job is for someone that loves our story as much as we do and is passionate about it.
- A storyteller. Stories are powerful and ours is powerful. We want someone that can capture the story and voice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing or Journalism or other related field or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
Signature Performance is working hard at lowering healthcare administrative costs for federal government agencies, payers, and providers. At Signature, our mission is to improve the health of our clients’ business and making the lives of the people we work with better. We do that by leading with our values of Passion, Courage, Integrity and Respect in all interactions.
What We Offer:
Signature believes in fully developing each one of our Associates. We deliver a performance-driven atmosphere with competitive pay and bonus structure, world-class training and development classes, resources, and events, an award-winning culture to thrive in, and so much more.
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) program with employer contributions
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off for Sick and Vacation Time
- No-cost annual flu shots
- A hybrid work-from-home and/or on-campus work plan
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Certain positions may be subject to additional background screening depending on client need and access to certain systems.
- This position will require you to have the ability to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
- You will be responsible for conducting business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
- This position will work full time in our Omaha offices. Any remote eligibility is determined by Management and/or Human Resources
For more information on this posting visit: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1145407&d=ExternalCareerSite%20target=%22_blank%22#/