At Creighton, you are part of something big. Your skills and passions unite with thousands of faculty, staff and students inspired to change the world. Here, we offer meaningful work driven by a 475-year-old Jesuit tradition committed to social justice and serving others. Through this tradition, we push the boundaries on innovation. We pursue new knowledge for the betterment of society. We seek to improve our world through Catholic and Jesuit values. And it all starts with you.
Creighton University is seeking a dynamic visual storyteller for the role of Senior Media Producer. This position is responsible for shooting and editing video projects for social media, web, paid media and internal communications for internal/external clients. The ideal candidate is versatile, has a strong video production background and can bring compelling content to life.
- Shooting and editing video projects. Plan, coordinate, and schedule video shoots (both in-studio and on-location). Includes communicating with student/faculty/staff, securing and preparing locations, etc.
- Maintain and prep equipment (pre-production and post-production)
- Archive video incorporating metadata, backing-up video files, and sharing files with partners.
- Update progress of projects in our project management system.
- Maintain Studio, department golf cart, and assist with staff/faculty/student headshots.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge DSLR cameras, lenses, lighting and audio systems.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and MacIntosh Operating Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and archive multimedia content.
- Effective time management skills, detail-oriented and a strong problem solver.
- Approachable, professional and service-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams.
- YouTube and Vimeo platform knowledge is a plus.
- Drone experience and Adobe After Effects knowledge is a plus.
Change the World From Here
Creighton University is committed to providing a safe and non-discriminatory educational and employment environment. The University admits qualified students, hires qualified employees and accepts patients for treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or other status protected by law. Its education and employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other programs and activities, are administered without unlawful discrimination.
This description describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Regular, reliable attendance is an essential function, and all employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. A complete description is available in the Human Resource office located at 3006 Webster Street Omaha, NE. Creighton University reserves the right to modify duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice.
Posting can be found here: Senior Media Producer – Creighton University Careers (selectminds.com)