Our performance marketing team analyzes insights, drives strategic recommendations, develops plans, and ultimately delivers results. We thrive on endless curiosity, constant learning, teamwork to road-test our insights, and collaboration with our creative team. If you’re looking for a growing team that will let you flex your strategic muscles, we should talk.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead and perform SEO-related work including keyword analysis, on-page SEO, technical SEO, and backlink building.
- Create and/or implement winning content strategies which will require content theme ideation, editorial calendar, and creating ongoing content briefs for client content creation.
- Lead and perform analysis & reporting for ongoing content and SEO initiatives. Define what success looks like by establishing pass/fail criteria, create dashboards, and provide actionable takeaways from the analysis.
- Effectively present analysis, deliverables, and reporting to clients and the internal team.
- Assist on website projects by leading the sitemap and/or web content recommendations.
- Collaborate with Account Service and Creative teams.
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team on actionable integrated reporting that aligns with paid search, organic search, paid media, and overall website analysis.
- Assist with overall account strategy and planning.
- Assist other teams as it relates to owned media acquisition including content promotion and distribution across all channels.
IF YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THE ROLE, YOU WILL . . .
- Have 2-5 years of experience in SEO & performance-driven content marketing
- Have experience managing ongoing SEO work including prioritizing action items to drive success
- Have a deep understanding of SEO ranking factors and what it takes to deliver results
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Be able to plan, implement, report, and optimize for organic search performance as well as understand website & business performance metrics
- Be a strong communicator and presenter
- Effective at time management & task prioritization
- Possess insatiable curiosity
- Bonus: experience in eCommerce
About Native Digital
We’re a brand and marketing firm acquiring customers where they live: online.
Work that works. Each of the Natives are drawn together by an endless pursuit to find where strategy meets creative.
Proudly based in the heart of Kansas City. In addition to being ranked Adweek as the 4th fastest growing ad agency in the Midwest, we’ve also been featured in Inc. Magazine, Silicon Valley Business Journal, Kansas City Business Journal, Ingram’s, CONTENT, Mercury News, and Convene. We’ve taken home Best of Show at Social Media Club as well as recognition from AIGA but what really gets us hyped is when someone tattoos our work on their body. Yeah, it happened.
Building something bigger than ourselves. If you value a culture founded on trust, mutual respect while setting high standards for your work, then we should talk.
– Health Insurance contributions
– Guaranteed contributions to retirement IRA based on salary
– Flexible time off and remote working policies
– Mini-sabbaticals: Every 3 years we ask you to take 3 days and $300 to tackle a personal or philanthropic challenge.
Visit Native Digital’s website to apply.