Hillcrest Health Services, an award winning healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has an opportunity for a Social Media & Events Specialist to join our marketing/communications team.
The Social Media & Events Specialist supports the marketing communications needs of the entire Hillcrest Health Services organization. Working under the direction of the Director of Communications, the Social Media & Events Specialist will lead social media promotion efforts including posts, comment replies and events pages, as well as planning and organizing all marketing and recruiting events for the organization.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Business preferred.
- At least one year experience with writing, social media, public relations, and event planning required.
- At least one year experience with design and video production helpful.
- Plans, organizes and manages all internal and external events for marketing and recruitment; Utilizes the Plan of Action (POA) tools to effectively organize all events with key stakeholders.
- Maintains accurate Master Events Calendar; directs team member participation in various community, business and organizational events, parades, trade shows and health fairs.
- Utilizes the Helpdesk system to schedule, coordinate and complete projects in concert with other members of the marketing team; develops brand consistent flyers and invitations for events; assists with getting materials printed in-house or through outside vendors.
- Leads the corporate social media presence for the entire organization on all approved platforms; utilizes creativity and best practices to present Hillcrest in the most positive ways and attract more followers; creates content and schedules all posts, ensuring a strong, ongoing presence on social media.
Benefits of a position at Hillcrest:
- Health insurance as low as $12.45 a month
- Extra PTO paid out for perfect attendance monthly (up to 6 hours a month depending on status)
- Partner and massage discounts (including gym membership reimbursements)
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Choose when you get paid with Dayforce Wallet
Please apply online at hillcrestcareers.com or contact the Hillcrest recruiting office at 402-682-6572 for more information!
Category – Administration