We’re an advertising agency that’s been a vital part of the Omaha community for 30 years. What’s our secret? Our people, and we want you! We are looking for a Social Media Manager. Your role is essential in supporting the growth of Envoy, Inc. clients. This position aims to engage social media audiences in strategic, innovative methods. Our ideal candidate comes with a background of thinking outside the box. We are searching for a creative mind that is excited to take on challenges and is a builder, innovator, and collaborator.
- Brainstorm, create, and produce innovative social content that drives engagement, brand affinity, and product sales/new business.
- Build a social following for clients and their services and products on priority social channels, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and others as needed.
- Execute brand campaigns that drive reach, engagement, and conversion to drive results.
- Compile performance data to drive critical learnings that shape future content priorities and share out to the larger team for greater customer mindset understanding.
- Aid in community management of channels to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and brands.
- Explore growing social platforms for new opportunities to connect with consumers via a test and learn content strategy.
- Coordinate activities across multiple internal teams and external Partners and Vendors.
- Ensure all efforts are based on solid hypothesis design and are structured to deliver against clear, measurable success metrics, utilizing a test-and-learn approach.
- Provide insight and recommendations to the Envoy clients, including clear and compelling presentations that effectively communicate complex issues to Leadership and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the ever-changing industry and seek ongoing education.
- You have an extensive working knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- You have deep expertise in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- You can collect, analyze, and use social data to inform decision making.
- You have a willingness to work occasional nights and weekends to give the brands presence during marquee events throughout the year.
- You have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and video editing tools/software.
- You have an appetite for problem-solving and a love for fast-paced, ever-changing environments.
- You have big ideas that get results!
You’ll Love Working Here
Our People. Our collaborative team is a passionate bunch of talented professionals who work tirelessly to make sure our clients succeed.
Our Mission. We strive to be the place where people want to work and the team businesses want to work with.
Our Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. In addition, we offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, health coverage, remote work, and vacation.
Apply by emailing email@example.com.