What you’ll do! Our summer paid internship experience is dynamic and tailored to your interests. We think you should spend time doing something you love at a place you’re proud to work. As an intern, you’ll: – get hands-on experience solving business needs, – support communities where we live and work, – interact with senior executives, – get paired with a formal mentor, – develop business acumen – and earn exposure to all areas of the business.
Empowering our employees to do more.
A bank is nothing without its people. At American National Bank, we are proud to say our people are the kind who are always doing more. Doing more for their future. Doing more for their clients, their colleagues, and their community. And we are always on the lookout for others like us. Those who are career-minded, hard-working, ambitious, dedicated and, most importantly, want to see their community thrive.
Do more with your education.
Our goal is to help every single one of our employees to do more. We work closely with our staff to maximize their knowledge, skill sets, and opportunities—allowing them to do more for their careers.
We want to empower you to do more with your education and provide an opportunity to gain on the job business work experience in your field of study. ANB is seeking a Marketing Intern for the summer of 2023.
American National Bank Summer Internship Program will run 10 weeks Approximately May 30 thru August 11th (Depending on the start date of the Intern)
- General shadowing and education on banking and marketing processes.
- Actively strengthen client relationships.
- Research client products and existing services to identify sales opportunities.
- Maximize client retention and expand product development and services.
- Manage specific projects as assigned by your leader.
- Communicate and interact with external and internal clients.
- Learn on the job skills and technologies to aid in the above duties.
- Pursuing a Associate/ Bachelor/MS Degree in Marketing/Communications or graduate in related field preferred.
- GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think and work independently within a professional setting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Flexibility to work within a multi-discipline team and receive dynamic on-the-job training.
- Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills, intellectually curious and not afraid to ask questions.
- Able to work both independently on projects as well as in a team environment.
- Self- motivated who works well in a fast- paced environment.
Contact Patique Collins to apply email@example.com contact number 402.939.4734