RCG is looking for an exceptional Creative Services Traffic and Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will make things happen. You have expertise in implementing and managing a creative process that brings complex digital and advertising campaigns to life. You’ll be responsible for coordinating between creative staff, account managers, and production vendors to assist in scoping, scheduling, and delivering creative advertising and marketing materials – on time and on budget. You love big ideas but pay attention to the details and love to get your hands dirty. You have a way of delivering a creative schedule politely yet firmly to keep a team motivated and on task.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain mastery of the Advantage and Webvantage agency management system with respect to traffic and production. Provide guidance to other agency employees with respect to the same. Ensure adherence to standard processes and encourage implementation and use of the system to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of agency work.
- Budget estimates: Based on specifications for jobs received, contact vendors, artists, writers, account executives, and any other necessary team members to determine production, material, and time costs for each job. Prepare budget estimates to be presented to clients. This may involve negotiation with vendors on a per-project basis to obtain the best price for clients.
- Under the supervision of the creative director, establish project deadlines and assign creative department staff to projects. Call and host the weekly Creative Department production update meeting.
- Manage timelines on all projects. Communicate with vendors and members of the RCG staff throughout the progress of a job. If it appears there will be problems meeting established deadlines, notify the appropriate account and creative team members as soon as possible and work toward resolution.
- Research: Research and source vendors. Monitor the capabilities and capacities of appropriate resources. Negotiate terms with new vendors as warranted.
- Collaborate with the electronic production manager and provide as-needed support for the production and distribution of broadcast and online media.
- Manage and track bandwidth of internal and external creative resources and assist in developing and managing creative budgets.
- Oversee production and print runs as necessary.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with internal and client teams.
- Work in a collaborative environment with some awesome people.
What We Would Like To See:
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a creative advertising environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective communicator dealing with both technical and non-technical people.
- Well organized and able to handle tight deadlines.
- Self-starter that requires little oversight to get the job done.
- Works well in a collaborative environment. Exceptional critical thinking, strategic planning, and process management skills.
- Able to identify areas of improvement with processes and work with the appropriate team members to implement changes.
- Well-versed in project management techniques such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite, Advantage and Webvantage is a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of print, digital and broadcast media production processes
For consideration, please submit your resume to Brad at email@example.com.