In your role.
As the Traffic & Operations Coordinator, you will coordinate and track the workflow of all agency projects and complete administrative tasks to ensure smooth daily operations of the agency. We’re looking for someone with experience creating trusting relationships, managing detailed timelines and coordinating resourcing and staff schedules.
This is an on-site role in which candidates must be local and able to commute to our Omaha office most days each week.
- Relevant experience in traffic, project management and/or office administration is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and Keynote
- Proficiency in project management best practices and creative processes
- Growth mindset, critical thinking skills and the willingness to learn and grow
- Experience with project management software (Workamajig, Wrike, Asana, etc.) is preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions, including redefining responsibilities, timelines and other project requirements on the fly
- Ability to work well with others and effectively communicate, both in written and verbal form
- Proactive, self-manager who is confident working under tight deadlines while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to think quickly, solve problems and offer solutions
- Being in-office most days
- Maintains agency traffic management process, including developing and evolving solutions and processes to optimize workflows across the agency
- Builds effective relationships with team members across the agency to earn trust and gain a better understanding of project statuses, roadblocks and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ensures all project deadlines are met and collaborates with the team to problem-solve if they are not being met
- Completes data entry in project management software, including opening and closing jobs, project schedules, budgets and hours allocations
- Provides data and reporting to management team to assist in resourcing decisions
- Manages agency proofing process and the proofing vendor or contractor relationship
- Performs proofreading of agency deliverables, when necessary
- Assists Director of Client Success and Project Leads with tasks such as final files, executing markups, coordinating calendars and routing edits
- Is the agency subject matter expert for our project management software, including being the day-to-day contact with vendors, leading internal trainings and ensuring we’re fully using the software to improve workflows
- Manages conference room schedules and trouble-shoot scheduling conflicts when they arise
- Coordinates client meetings, making sure room is set up, i.e. food/drink, pens, notebooks, etc. and cleared and presentable for the next meeting
- Conducts daily opening/closing task list (e.g. project status check-in, restocking printers, kitchen, conference rooms)
- Ensures reception area, conference rooms, kitchen area and public spaces are always professional and presentable. Order and stock approved office supplies, ensuring employees have the tools and resources they need to successfully complete their tasks and projects
- Assists in the planning and facilitating of all-agency events
- Contributes to the growth and goals of the agency and team, including meeting deadlines, following agency processes, attending agency outings and exemplifying agency core values
What we offer.
At Ervin & Smith, we provide something truly unique: a place to experiment and push yourself to new heights with the support of an executive team of experts who are accessible for hands-on coaching and mentorship. Our team members value relationships, collaboration, creativity and results above all else.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and generous agency closures and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing professional development, as well as extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness and well-being.
Ervin & Smith embraces diversity and equal opportunity, and we are committed to equity and justice in our work and our community. We are determined to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills because we understand that’s where the best ideas come from.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.