Media – Journalism – Newspaper
TV and Digital Sales Account Executive
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.KETV, the Hearst Television ABC affiliate in Omaha, NE is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive. KETV is the dominate market leader providing an excellent product, great compensation and working with a talented group of professionals. We will provide you with the tools for powerful multi-media platform marketing solutions that will create partnerships to retain and grow our existing client base ??? you provide the sales ability, positive attitude, client focus and the desire to WIN! If you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today. You will work from the beautiful Burlington train station located at 1001 S. 10th Street in downtown Omaha.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development on all platforms ??? TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Are you ready to start a new career and make a great living? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients away from the station. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed. Additionally, in this hybrid position, you will attend in-person meetings at the station.
- Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
- Form strategic business and market partnerships
- Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfaction
- Needs to be a team player, adaptable, results-oriented, and have a desire to learn
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate with strong personal and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; We will train on our proprietary software
- Prior sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred in TV/Radio sales
- Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience
- Must possess a driver???s license with a good driving record
Please visit careers.htv.hearst.com to apply. EOE