- Swanson Russell, Omaha or Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Department: Creative
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players uncover the insights that unleash new possibilities for brands. It’s how we build genuine trust that strengthens over time. It’s how we MAKE BELIEF™. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
Do you enjoy creating inspiring, innovative, results-driven digital experiences? Do you enjoy the design of your work as much as coding it? If so, you may be a match for our User Experience Engineer role. At Swanson Russell, a UX Engineer is responsible for collaborating with creative teams to design and execute user experiences that are engaging, innovative, and easy to use. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, independent self-direction, a passion for design and code, and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing highly creative and unique ideas to any design engagement and working with developers to carry it through production. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
- Participate in the design process to identify the best ideas that meet the project needs.
- Design detailed, unique solutions based on user experience insights and creative direction through wireframes, prototypes, or static designs.
- Develop creative experiences in code (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) that are intuitive, engaging, and enjoyable
- Consult with digital creative teams to make sure all ideas meet online experience and technical best practices.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design and develop web page-based properties (landing pages, microsites, corporate websites) that meet the needs of the client and the user.
- 3 years of user interface, interactive, or web design experience
- Solid design skills, high production value, and attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of modern HTML, CSS, JS, and various front-end development practices, standards, and executions
- Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, and associated design tools
- A passion for continuous improvement, learning anything new in coding and design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or technical certification with an emphasis in web design, user-centered design, or the equivalent in a related field preferred.
- Agency experience is a plus
- Wireframing and prototyping tool know-how (e.g., UXPin, Axure, Balsamiq) preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Full posting can be found here: Swanson Russell UX Engineer | SmartRecruiters