Who We Are:
Signature Performance is working hard at lowering healthcare administrative costs for federal government agencies, payers, and providers. At Signature, our mission is to improve the health of our clients’ business and make the lives of the people we work with better.
This is an exciting time for Signature Performance, as we continue to aim to be the foremost healthcare administrative services company in the industry. This growth includes expanding upon a robust technology platform and automated processes while attracting the industry’s best talent.
Signature Performance is committed to delivering the highest performance to our clients, partners, allies, and colleagues while embracing our Core Values of Passion, Courage, Integrity and Respect in everything we do.
If you enjoy being a “go to person” and “getting things done”, join our dynamic Business Development team to use your creative talents to tell our visual story as we take our company to the next level!
What We Offer:
Signature believes in fully developing each one of our Associates. We deliver a performance-driven atmosphere with competitive pay and bonus structure, world-class training and development classes, resources, and events, an award-winning culture to thrive in, and so much more.
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) program with employer contributions
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off for Sick and Vacation Time
- No-cost annual flu shots
- A hybrid work-from-home and/or on-campus work plan
Reporting to Vice President of Business Development Communications, this individual will bring creative concepts to life through execution into a variety of mediums. Duties include but not be limited to:
- Collaborating closely with the Art Director and members of the Growth Team, as well as vendors and partners, regarding estimates, final file preparation and delivery, timelines, press checks, etc.
- Producing various formats of graphics production ready and/or for client review (PDFs).
- Image retouching, manipulation, etc.
- Preparing files/graphics for print, digital and mobile applications.
- Archiving/ file creation for all projects.
- Troubleshooting and elevating issues when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in design or related field.
- 2+ years of experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with grammar and proofing
- Experience in the healthcare industry/administration, federal and commercial markets, and/or procurement process is preferred.
- Must have ability to function in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, responsibility, motivation, team orientation, professionalism, trust, integrity and valuing the contributions of others.
- Must be detail oriented, administrative, analytical, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an understanding of branding, with the proven ability to collaborate with marketing/development team members.
- Knowledgeable in traditional print (collateral, sales support tools, print ads, outdoor boards, trade show materials, etc.) and digital mediums (digital and native marketing) — both design and production.
- Must be a process-oriented, self-starter, with strong project management skills.
- Flexible work schedule and potential irregular hours, at times.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certain positions may be subject to additional background screening depending on client need and access to certain systems.
This position will require you to have the ability to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
You will be responsible for conducting business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
Ad Hoc Remote eligibility is determined by Management and/or Human Resources
Link for application process: