AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: April Clark, Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members: Terrance Martin, Kelly Sohns, Shannon Garner, Juli Jackson and Ginny Allumbaugh
The membership committee would like to thank everyone who attended the AAF Omaha AdBites Breakfast Meeting at the Scott Conference Center on August 21! Keynote Kathleen Riessen shared her “7 Secrets to Live the Life You Want and Avoid Burnout.” The presentation was very moving and everyone was motivated and involved. Thanks, Kathleen!
We truly appreciate our volunteers, sponsors and raffle donors for making our events successful.
We hope you will join us at these upcoming events:Dodge & Burn AAF Omaha’s 3rd Annual Dodgeball Tournament September 28, 2018 AAF Omaha AdBites Luncheon October 16, 2018 Drew Harden, President and Co-Founder of Blue Compass Network at AdConnect Member Perk! Connect. Network. Relax. Oct 25, 2018
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renewing members will receive a special edition AAF Omaha t-shirt in 2018. You may also be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our sponsors when you attend AAF Omaha events.
Please help us get the word out about AAF Omaha to the marketing professionals you meet and invite them to our events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising (at only $90.00 a year!) helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events discussing the latest trends in our industry.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons and the American Advertising Awards. Plus, you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including: Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to network, share ideas and discuss marketing challenges.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.