Announcement from AAF Nationals:
Paramount to us is the health and safety of our members. In light of the critical health situation surrounding COVID-19, we have had to ADJUST this year’s annual conference, ADMERICA, making it a virtual experience. We know the networking and learning opportunities provided through this event is important to each of you. For this reason, we will continue to host as many meetings, club leadership, awards and recognition sessions online that we can. We have unfortunately eliminated professional development sessions from this year’s schedule.
We are saddened to have to make this difficult decision, but feel it is in best interest of our members and guests as we all continue social distancing in an effort to shorten the existence of the pandemic.
Important to note:
- All current registrants will receive a full refund
- Club leadership meetings and learning sessions will be held virtually at no cost to participate.
- The American Advertising Awards winners will be celebrated virtually on June 26 at 5:00 pm ET.
- The National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC) finalist presentations will be available online on June 5 at 12:00 pm ET. The winner’s announcement will be available online on June 8 at 12:00 pm ET.
- The Salute to AAF Achievers presentation will be available online on June 9 at 3:00 pm ET.
- An adjusted schedule of meetings, workshops and events can be found here. Program managers will be communicating with you directly regarding participation in these sessions.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
Now, more than ever, we are witnessing the power of advertising to unite us under the most unexpected and unprecedented circumstances. The AAF is honored to serve as the Unifying Voice for Advertising and to represent a community that is so fiercely committed to making a difference.
A tremendous THANK YOU to our sponsors, attendees, presenters, volunteer committee members, and awards nominees who have supported ADMERICA 2020. We hope to come out of this with a heightened sense of unity and strength. Stay tuned for the ADMERICA 2021 announcement.
From the bottom of our hearts, please stay safe and healthy, and remember that we are all stronger together.
AAF President and CEO