AAF Nebraska Scholarship Funds
AAF Nebraska has endowment scholarship funds with the University of Nebraska Foundation and the Creighton University Foundation.
Up to eight $500, $1,000 and $2,000 scholarships are available to students at:
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Southeast Community College
- Wesleyan University
- Union College
- Creighton University
Students seeking to apply must meet the following criteria:
- Completed the first semester of their junior year as an advertising major, marketing major, communication (broadcast, journalism, mass media) major, public relations major or visual communication and design major
- Have at least a 3.0 grade point average and are currently enrolled in at least 12 credit hours
- Are members of a student advertising club or an American Advertising Federation chapter
- Attended the AAF Nebraska’s Meet the Pros educational seminar
- Show great interest in the field of advertising as shown by student ad club involvement, extracurricular activities, work history, internships, etc.
Scholarship application deadline is April 1, 2023.
2023 AAF OMAHA SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS will be announced soon!
Get In Touch