AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: April Clark, Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members: Kelly Sohns, Shannon Garner, Juli Jackson and Sandy Barnhart
Each year AAF Omaha participates in AAF’s National Club Achievement Competition. The Club Achievement Competition is designed to recognize outstanding accomplishments of AAF affiliated advertising clubs across the country and to showcase the programs and projects clubs undertake each year. The winners were recently announced and the Membership Club Achievement Binder won 1st Place! Tremendous job to all of the Membership Team and all of our members!
AdWars was held on April 11 at DJ’s Dugout downtown. The competition heated up and a champion was crowned. Read the AdWars recap. Congrats to all who participated!
Some upcoming events for you to take full advantage of your AAF membership:
May 9 – AdConnect.
5:00-7:00 p.m. at OBI’s new digs in Millard. This Cinco De Mayo themed event will include margaritas, sangria and beer provided by our friends at OBI. Mexican food bites will be provided by AAF Omaha, and fantastic networking opportunities provided by you! Bring your business cards, smile and enjoy conversation. Sign up quickly, this is going to be a popular event.
May 21 – AdBites Luncheon
11:30 at Beacon Hills in Aksarben Village. Marianne Gjerstad will be presenting “Building a Unique Social Media Brand.” AAF Omaha’s 2019 Scholarship Winners will be honored during this luncheon.
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renew quickly so you don’t miss one minute of AAF Omaha programming and events at member pricing! You may also be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our sponsors when you attend AAF Omaha events.
Please help us get the word out about AAF Omaha to the marketing professionals you meet and invite them to our events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events discussing the latest trends in our industry.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons and the American Advertising Awards. Plus, you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including: Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and the Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to network, share ideas and discuss marketing challenges.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.