AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: April Clark, Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members: Terrance Martin, Kelly Sohns, Shannon Garner, Juli Jackson, Sandy Barnhart and Ginny Allumbaugh
The membership committee would like to thank everyone who attended the AAF Omaha Holiday Luncheon on Tuesday, December 11 at Field Club of Omaha. We were honored to host our non-profit partner for this year: Ronald McDonald House Charities in Omaha. What a super event with record attendance, tremendous silent auction items and great raffle prizes! We truly appreciate our volunteers, sponsors and raffle donors for making our events successful. Also, thanks to the Papillion-La Vista Jazz Group and Chamber Ensemble.
Please join us at our next AdConnect event after Meet the Pros on February 19 at Legends on Pacific St. from 5:00-7:00 pm. The event is free for members and just $5.00 for guests. It’s a great opportunity to network.
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renewing members will receive a special edition AAF Omaha t-shirt through 2018. You may also be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our sponsors when you attend AAF Omaha events.
Please help us get the word out about AAF Omaha to the marketing professionals you meet and invite them to our events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising (membership dues are only $90.00 a year when your sign up or renew your membership during the month of December) helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events discussing the latest trends in our industry.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons and the American Advertising Awards. Plus, you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including: Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to network, share ideas and discuss marketing challenges.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.