AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members:- Kelly Sohns, Alec Rahe, Kathy McArdle, Vicki Voet, Brigid McCormick
With the news about COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) changing from day to day, we have made changes to many of our upcoming events.
Our Breakfast and Tax Solutions event on Thursday, March 19 at 8 a.m. was held as a WEBINAR. This event was a free webinar for our members, local agencies and businesses. Thank you for joining us from the comfort of your office or home. Chris Rossini from Avalara preparing an informational presentation for our attendees. Thank you to all who were able to login. We appreciate the flexibility during this unprecedented time in our modern-day history.
Chris’ presentation and materials can be found at the links below:
- Presentation recording: http://bit.ly/AAF_SalesTaxComplianceWebinar
- Presentation slides: http://bit.ly/AAF_SalesTaxComplianceSlides
- State-by-state economic nexus guide
- Streamlined Sales Tax (SST) program (for free services & audit protection in SST states)
The Learning Hour on March 25 has been postponed. We will let you know as soon as a new date has been scheduled.
AdWars on April 16 has been postponed. A new date will be shared when it becomes available.
AdBites Professional Development Luncheon on April 21 has been postponed. Watch for a rescheduled date coming soon.
AAF Omaha will be offering a professional development webinar in April. Watch your email box for updates on programming AAF Omaha will be offering our members in the virtual environment in coming weeks.
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renew quickly so you don’t miss one minute of AAF Omaha programming and events at special member pricing! Remember when you attend the AAF Omaha events you may be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our great sponsors.
Please help us get the word out about the AAF Omaha organization to the marketing professionals you meet with and invite them to all future events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
• Access to professional development events (luncheons) discussing the latest trends in our industry / profession from experts who will educate, motivate, and intrigue you.
• Access to discounts for club events, luncheons, and the American Advertising Awards. Plus you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance, and supplies and more.
• Fun networking events throughout the year including Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and the Holiday Luncheon.
• Opportunity to share ideas, discuss marketing challenges, and brain storm ideas.
• Free job postings at www.aafomaha.org
• Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.