AAF Omaha Membership Team Co-Chair
AAF Omaha Membership Team Chairs: April Clark, Paula Steenson and Bob Mancuso
Membership Committee Members: Terrance Martin, Kelly Sohns, Shannon Garner, Juli Jackson and Ginny Allumbaugh
The membership committee would like to thank everyone who attended the AAF Omaha AdBites Luncheon on September 18 and October 16! Our September 18 keynote Brian Sauer narrated the tremendous impact a great showcase of STORY has against the forces of brand sameness. Brian is co-founder and owner of Saturday MFG in Des Moines. On October 16 Drew Harden president and co-founder of Blue Compass shared powerful insights on how to boost website UX and grow conversions.
Be sure to mark your calendars for the AAF Omaha Holiday Party Luncheon on December 11, 2018 at Field Club of Omaha. The event will include a silent auction, prize drawings, delicious food and more. Details will follow soon.
We truly appreciate our volunteers, sponsors and raffle donors for making our events successful!
We hope you will join us at these upcoming events:Network at AdConnect Oct 25, 2018 Member Perk! Connect. Network. Relax. 6 in 60 Panel Discussion
Nov 8, 2018 BOOM! Roasted
Nov 15, 2018
I would like to remind AAF Omaha members to watch for your membership renewal notice. Renewing members will receive a special edition AAF Omaha t-shirt in 2018. You may also be the recipient of an awesome member perk from one of our sponsors when you attend AAF Omaha events.
Please help us get the word out about AAF Omaha to the marketing professionals you meet and invite them to our events. Tell them about the benefits AAF Omaha has to offer and that membership in the unifying voice of advertising (at only $90.00 a year!) helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events discussing the latest trends in our industry.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons and the American Advertising Awards. Plus, you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including: Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf and Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to network, share ideas and discuss marketing challenges.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply online for membership, or call 402-561-6625.