Work has begun on the 2015-2016 AAFO Public Service campaign and we need your help. Human trafficking in Omaha is at an all time high and the AAFO Public Service Committee is working with the Coalition on Human Trafficking to put an end to the behavior in the area through awareness and education.
The Coalition is comprised of representation from the Sisters of Notre Dame, the Douglas County Sherriff’s Department, the Office of the Attorney General, State of Nebraska, The Women’s Fund of Omaha, Project Harmony and the Omaha Archdiocese.
Although we’ve only just begun, we have identified the following needs for the organization:
1. Brand Identity: While their mission is clear, their logo and identity needs to be created. This includes a logo, letterhead, envelope and business cards. This work must be completed quickly so that we can move forward with the remaining materials:
2. A website: Currently the group does not have a site that’s needed to educate unknowing bystanders and provide a way for those who need help to get it.
3. Collateral materials: Including a brochure, a template for educational presentations and informational letters
4. Social media management
5. Media planners and buyers
6. Public and media relations
We will need a team to start from scratch and are looking for:
a. Project managers
d. Content developers/social media specialists
e. Public & media relations specialists
Our first meeting will be held September 22 at the Cheesecake Factory from 5:30-7:00 p.m. We invite anyone interested in helping us to stop by for some appetizers and more information.
We will need many hands on deck to complete the work needed for the Coalition this year. If you or your agency are interested in learning more or want to become involved in this very important effort, please contact Angel Carl at 402-578-5788 or email@example.com for more information.