Thank you for again for everyone attending the film screening of “Graphic Means” a history of the graphic design industry hosted at Aksarben Cinema on Oct. 26. The documentary was excellent and received compliments from the attendees. Special thanks go out to our sponsors YuME and Waitt Outdoor. I also would like to thank Terrence Martin with NMC and Kelly Sohns with iHeart Media for the door prizes.
The membership committee would like to remind everyone again about watching for the anonymous gift bonanza perks at the AAF Omaha meetings and events. Please attend the AAF Omaha events and you may be the recipient of an awesome perk from one of great sponsors.
We would like you to save the date on the calendar for the following November events:
- 16th at 6:00 PM – The Living Room (Master Craft Building,1111 N 13th St.)
AAF Omaha BOOM Roasted – Michael Johnson
Ad Pro and Ad Rookie Awards
Please help us get the word out about the AAF Omaha organization to the marketing professionals you meet with and invite them to all future events. Tell them about the benefits of their membership (at only $90.00 a year!) that helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events (luncheons) discussing the latest trends in our industry / profession from experts who will educate, motivate, and intrigue you.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons, and the American Advertising Awards. Plus you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance, and supplies and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including AdWars, Bowl-a-Rama, AdConnect, AAFOpen Golf, and Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to share ideas, discuss marketing challenges, and brain storm ideas.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.
Apply on-line for membership at the Link below, or call 402-561-6625.