Submitted by Robert Richardson, AAF Omaha Membership Committe Co-Chair
We welcome Juli Jackson, Shannon Garner, and Kelly Sohns to the membership committee. They all bring strong sales experience to the team and will help us get the message out to prospective members to join AAF Omaha. Let the networking begin, thank you for joining our great team!
A reminder from last month about watching for the anonymous gift bonanza perks at the AAF Omaha meetings and events. Please attend the AAF Omaha events and you may be the recipient of the newest craze – you will recognize it when you see it!! Can’t tell you more, it’s a surprise. But we will tell you, you must be present to be gifted from our awesome sponsors to be announced.
We would like you to save the date on the calendar for the following September event:
- Sept. 20th Adbites Lunch & Program: Respecting the Remix – How to Surprise the Unsurprised able Generation.
Please help us get the word out about the AAF Omaha organization to the marketing professionals you meet with and invite them to all future events. Tell them about the benefits and their membership (at only $90.00 a year!) helps everyone in the industry.
The AAF Omaha membership benefits include the following:
- Access to professional development events (luncheons) discussing the latest trends in our industry / profession from experts who will educate, motivate, and intrigue you.
- Access to discounts for club events, luncheons, and the American Advertising Awards. Plus you are eligible for special discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance, and supplies and more.
- Fun networking events throughout the year including Ad Wars, Bowl-a-Rama, Ad Connect, AAF Open Golf, and Holiday Luncheon.
- Opportunity to share ideas, discuss marketing challenges, and brain storm ideas.
- Local AAF Omaha membership also gives you AAF National membership which plays a significant role in supporting charities, legislation, and issues that affect your business.