Nebraska New Car & Truck Dealers Association
Is sponsoring a 2016 Compliance Seminar for all licensed dealers (new and used) presented by William Jackson, Executive Director, Nebraska Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board and Betty Johnson, Administrator, Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles.
This compliance seminar is presented for licensed dealers, managers and other pertinent dealership personnel, as well as advertising agencies and advertising personnel from newspaper, radio, and television.
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that ANYONE involved with any aspect of dealership ADVERTISING attend to learn more about Dealership Advertising and avoid possible advertising mistakes that could result in fines.
Cost: $10 per person
- Thursday, May 12 Ramada Plaza Convention Center, 3321 South 72, Omaha
- Friday, May 13 Country Inn & Suites & Conference Center, 5353 North 27, Lincoln
- Tuesday, May 17 Gering Civic Center, 1050 M Street, Gering
- Wednesday, May 18 Sandhills Convention Center/Quality Inn, I-80 & So. Jeffers
- North Platte
- Thursday, May 19 Quality Inn & Conference Center, I-80 & US Hwy 281, Grand Island
- Friday, May 20 Divots Conference Center, 4200 W. Norfolk Avenue, Norfolk
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. All seminars run 9:00 a.m.— Noon
For questions or more information on how to register, call 402-475-1079.